Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Now this card is one of my favorites for the January challenges. I love pinks and greens together and the brown was a nicely added color. This was for an Outlawz challenge for the Monday Birthday (HB0117)challenge which required pink, green and brown for the colors. I sent this card to my best friend of 50+ yrs, Marie. Her birthday is today.
Here are the supplies I used:
Sentiment: SU Messages for Mom stamp set
Cardstock: SU Chocolate Chip; Designer Print: Basic Grey Eva
Ink: Copics - YG13, R81, R83, R85
Nestibilities: Labels Trio and Blossom
Ribbon: SU Chocolate Chip
Martha Steward Border punch - Arch Lattice
Sakura Jelly Roll Glitter Pen - Clear Star - used on the pink flower

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan - This is one of my new favorites...it's STUNNING! I love the papers and think the flower is colored to perfection!!

    :) Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete