Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Card for a Friend



This is a birthday card I made for my crafting/stamping buddy Lisa. Her birthday was last Friday. I really like this card. It has shine to it which I hope shows some in the picture. It was a relatively simple card to make - just a few layers and a die for the sentiment. Here is the list of supplies:

Stamp sentiment: SU Blooming with Happiness; HB sentiment from SU Messages for Mom
Cardstock: SU Very Vanilla; Designer Print: SEI Moonrise
Nestibility die: Double Ended Tags
Brads: Stampin Up (SU)

9 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Striking! :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Hmmmm, I think I have that paper stashed away someplace! Gotta find it. I also love the colors you used on your other cards here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, I've got you added to my list I follow and I want you to know that I love theis card. It is beautiful and love the gold embossing. Fabulous job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Susan, love the shine and shimmer, have a wonderful weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Susan. I love this card! SEI papers are some of my favorite. Very nice layout, simple and perfect.

    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!! I love the gold and the detail is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan...your card is gorgeous! Thank you for becoming a follower to my blog.

    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan! This birthday card is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete