Monday, December 20, 2010

Catching Up for the Holidays

It has been so long since I have posted anything that I wasn't sure if I still knew how to post. I took a lot of pictures today. Current Christmas cards, Christmas cards from 2008 and 2009,pictures of projects I have completed in the past 3-4 years,and cards that I have made in a StampinUp monthly club for 2010 and 2009. I will try to give as much info as possible for each item. It will probably take a day or two to put all the pictures up. It's 5 days until Christmas and there's lots to do. May have to finish posting pictures after Jan 1.

The following picture is of this year's card. I waited too long and had to rush making them. I mailed them today. Had 20 on my list. The layout of the card was copied from GinaK's StampTV video named Metallic Enhancements. GinaK has fantastic video tutorials and I frequent her site quite often for ideas. See my sidebar and click to see her great site.



I used the following to make this card:
SU Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla Card Stock
Sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs
Rhinestones were colored with Copic marker R39 Garnet
Gold embossing: SU gold and detail gold
Nestibilities: Oval Petite, Scallop Oval Petite, Fancy Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment