Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun Card - Humorous Seniors

I love this stamp image. The name of the image is Sunning Sadie. There is a site called I Brake for Stamps that has humorous images and sayings about seniors. I find that as I get older myself, I don't care if people cast fun remarks at seniors. After all, some of them can be pretty funny. But I love this line of stamps so I will probably make more cards withthem. I have some old friends out there (and you know who you are!)so I will probably send some of these cards to them. :)




SUPPLIES USED:
Stamps: Sunning Sadie from I Brake for Stamps and sentiment from IBFS
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo, Copics BG05, BG02, BG01, YR18, YR68, YR04, YR24, YR23, YR21
Card Stock: SU Tempting Turquoise & Pumpkin Pie; DCWV Citrus Stack
Accessories: SU Ribbon & Brads in TT & PP; Label 8 Nestibilities, SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS CARD. BEAUTIFUL COLORING. WISH I COULD COLOR AS WELL AS YOU!

    ReplyDelete